Thursday 22 July 2010

Busy, busy, busy


Apparently, according to my loyal fans (yes, both of you) I don't blog enough.

The main reason for this,is that most of the time I'm really busy, but also I usually only post something that I feel will be interesting.

Anyway, point taken and I will try and post more frequently.
In the meanwhile, here is a photo of a pan of fried onions and potatoes that I thought looked particularly tasty. These were destined to accompany some sausages for my Dad. Frozen down in dinner-sized portions.

Every couple of weeks I make a few dinners for his freezer to ensure he eats something other than egg and bacon and Mr Kipling Viennese whirls. He is a little lazy in the kitchen department and if he can get by on cornflakes and Benson & Hedges he will.

Anyway, I hope to blog a bit faster and thank you for your feedback.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, yes they look bloody tasty!

    Blog more, yes indeed and the ordinary good stuff you're cooking is worthy so blog that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These do look tasty. I must make more meals for my freezer too. The problem is I might eat all portions at once if it's tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good idea for students too - thanks for the tip. And I agree, you don't blog often enough. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kavey - thank you for your comment - really appreciate it.

    Impoftheyard - And they don't contain any calories...... ;)

    Diane - Yes, a good tasty cheap-eat and thank you for your kind comment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had a vine too, and also never got around to using the leaves for the same reason - until it dawned on me that I could. *rolls eyes*

    (here via Food Urchin)

    ReplyDelete